Academic excellence in a caring, Christian environment
All Kindergarten classes have a teacher and a classroom aide to keep teacher to student ratios low.
Kindergarten offers half and full day options.
• Pathways to Learning Differentiation Program in Math and Reading, with benchmark assessments given twice a year
• On-site extended care available from 7 AM – 6 PM
• Specialized classes include Project Lead the Way (project- based learning), Spanish, and Fine Arts classes, as well as band beginning in 4th grade
• Technology enriched environments with the use of iPads to complement the curriculum and SMARTboards in every classroom
• 5 years old before September 1, 2019
• 6 years old before September 1, 2019